- Installation of new balconies
- Balcony overhaul and simple repairs (renovation)
- Balcony reconstruction (increase, decrease)
- Restoration of balconies of heritage objects
- Covering balconies with safety net
- Condition assessment of balcony structure
- Production and installation of balconies fences
Installation of new balconies
Balconies simple repairs (renovation)
Balcony overhaul and simple repairs
Condition assessment of balcony structure
Restoration of balconies of heritage objects
Covering balconies with safety net
Balcony fences installation
Production of balcony fences
BALCONY SIMPLE REPAIR (RENOVATION) TECHNOLOGY
- Dismantled balcony concrete must be removed because it is too weak and the decomposition process is progressing very rapidly. In addition, such concrete does not completely prevent corrosion reinforcement. The concrete must be removed by mechanically or manually. Only concrete that is solid / not broken can be left. When such concrete is removed, the reinforcement condition is checked and, if necessary, reinforced with additional reinforcing bars. Open metal constructions are mechanically cleaned and coated with anti-corrosive materials.
- Formwork is installed at the edges of the balcony panel and at the bottom for restoration of removed concrete. Concrete is used for high bending and compression resistance of at least 250 (C20 / 25) plasticizers with low water permeability (W2-W4). The slope of the balcony panel can be formed at this stage.
- Galvanized sheet is covered with edges of the balcony panel.
- On a new concrete slab, droplet and vertical figure. polymeric bitumen or other waterproofing and drainage layer are installed.
- The loss of the lower part of the balcony panel is restored by repair mixes, then the surface is cemented with cement fillings and painted with facade paint.
- At the last stage, reinforced concrete floor is installed and balcony fencing is installed.